Dublin Venturer Boots II
- Water-resistant Redskin leather.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system with heel and arch support and double cushioning layer for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight and durable Tough Tech sole fits into a stirrup for riding.
- Elastic inserts and pull tabs for easy onoff.
The Dublin Venturer Boot is a quality leather jodhpur boot. These boots feature double stretch elastic for comfort and a good fit. They have RCS footed with compressed EVA cradle offering arch support whilst having a moisture wicking footbed and lining for riding comfort. Quality pull on boots with branded pull up’s for easy access. Rubber outsole designed for grip and endurance.
Boot Cleaning Advice from Dublin
Whether you use your riding boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend 5 steps:
- Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
- Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
- Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturize your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
- Polish – Use a beeswax or boot polish (check the colour is right first) and rub into the boots with a soft cloth and leave to dry thoroughly. Once dry, buff shine.
- Weatherproof - use a weatherproofing spray to help protect against future dirt and water stains.
- Always test conditioners, polish and weatherproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not apply conditioners, polish and weatherproofers to suede, nubuck or distressed leather boots as they can alter the look of the leather.