Careers Within Weatherbeeta
Company: Weatherbeeta USA, Inc
Closing date: 12/30/21
Director of Customer Service for the Northern Hemisphere
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta USA, the market leader in equestrian goods for the horse and rider.
We are looking for a Director of Customer Service to join the Northern Hemisphere management team. At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within and only rarely do opportunities to bring in talent from outside arise. This is such an occasion, and we are excited to embrace an external perspective that will add knowledge and skill to our company.
We are a family-owned business that has been in the USA for over 20 years and are part of a world leading equestrian business that has a presence in the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate and we sell a huge variety of products for horses, dogs, and their human companions across many different categories of goods.
This is a key appointment for Weatherbeeta in the Northern Hemisphere. This role will be accountable and responsible for the delivery of inbound and outbound servicing of the needs of our B2B customers in the USA, Canada, UK and Europe and will play an influential role in the delivery of B2C contact management across the NH. There would be support and coaching available for the right candidate, although previous customer service leadership experience would be required to enable you to hit the ground running and then develop even further in the role.
As the Director of Customer Service you will:
- Build a strong culture with Weatherbeeta core competencies and core values at its heart
- Drive our standards so that our USA & UK based Customer Service teams are rated highly enough to help us to be seen as the ‘’#1 supplier’’ to the equestrian retail industry
- Ensure the Customer Service teams have the support & equipment in place to meet or exceed their KPIs and challenges for inbound and outbound contacts
The successful candidate will have:
- Impressive knowledge of and infectious enthusiasm for B2B and B2C Customer Service
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of a similar role with a track record that demonstrates a commitment to the development of staff and the delivery of technological change in a distributed work setting
- Strong Equine Knowledge. Curiosity and the willingness to learn and adapt to the differences across English riding in the USA, Canada and UK/European markets, as well as the Western market in the USA
- Demonstrable success in delivering results while working independently without close daily supervision
- Strong leadership skills and you will be able to demonstrate the ability to set clear priorities and delegate
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and customers. Good communication skills and can work collaboratively with people at all levels of the company
We would like you to be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Navision, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experienced with ERP systems with knowledge of Nav09 an asset
- Willing to investigate, learn and become proficient in new areas of expertise
- Up for the challenge of ad hoc projects and additional responsibilities
Additionally, if you can share with us successes and experience in any of the following areas – logistics, sales, trade shows, marketing, trade marketing or social media – we would be delighted to hear about them.
We support flexible working in this role but you will be based in the USA and your understanding of the equestrian lifestyle and your product knowledge will be strong. You will be working with teams who are dealing with B2C & B2B enquiries from the USA, Canada, UK and other European countries, offering the opportunity to expand your equestrian expertise even further.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful team ethos and a strong positive culture. Our team members are customer focused, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced, continually changing environment. If you feel that you have the relevant qualities and skills that we are looking for in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
For the successful candidate the offer will be:
- Becoming a key member of the Weatherbeeta Northern Hemisphere Management Team
- Competitive salary & industry leading staff purchase scheme
- Employee of the quarter and year awards with our 3Ps recognition program
- Company events & social hours
- Great team spirit wherever you work in the Weatherbeeta world
If you would like to be part of our successful company submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would like to be part of the Weatherbeeta Northern Hemisphere team, including your compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.